New products and press releases
- Schuberth announces the arrival of new graphics and colorways for the SR1 helmet.
- The SR1 Stealth features a matte black finish with red, orange or blue reflective accents.
- Schuberth’s SR1 helmet represents the pinnacle of head protection design and technology
“Our customers have been asking for helmets that match their race bikes and leathers,” reports Randy Northrup, Vice President of Schuberth North America. “We are pleased to offer these exciting new options which complement a wide array of motorcycle brands.”
Though the Stealth is a primarily matte black, 360° of reflectivity and accents not only meet the rider’s color preference but more importantly enhance rider visibility and safety. This new finish is of course combined with the development and safety-oriented engineering that makes the SR1 Schuberth’s masterpiece helmet.
Borrowing technology from their SF1 Formula 1 helmets, Schuberth built the SR1 to bring the precision of F1 to motorcycle racing. Engineered specifically for sport riders and professional racers, the SR1 is highly lauded by the international motorcycle press.
Land speed racer Andy Sills recently set a new 236mph record while wearing an SR1, saying “the design, materials and construction of the SR1 have no equal. The aerodynamic attributes are near perfection. The physical fit on the rider’s head is indeed perfection...the SR1 holds your head truly still with no slippage or movement regardless of your position in the air stream.”
Schuberth SR1 Pricing
- SR1 Solid | $899 ($1040 CAD)
- SR1 Technology | $969 ($1120 CAD)
- SR Stealth | $949 ($1100 CAD)