Ride in style with these Triumph t-shirts
15 motorcycle T-shirts you will love
Aerostich’s “Trust Me” shirt is an exact replica of a shirt from the 1960s commonly worn around Southern California shops and racetracks.
Price and availability confirmed at time of publication. Subject to change, please visit the product website for the latest prices and availability.
Boost your retro motorcycle clothing collection with these Triumph T-shirts and other classic motorcycle t-shirts:
1. It takes a sense of humor and an awareness of motorcycling history to appreciate this design. Aerostich’s “Trust Me” Triumph t-shirts are an exact replica of a shirt from the 1960s commonly worn around Southern California shops and racetracks. The three-color design authentically reproduces the logo of Red Line Triumph’s shop in Santa Barbara. Price: $20. More info: www.aerostich.com
2. Baxter Cycle in Marne, Iowa, has been one of the premier providers for British bike owners for more than 15 years. Who knew Baxter also made cool Triumph t-shirts? Our first favorite is the Triumph Blue Shop T-shirt, which features the shop logo on the back. We’re also keen on the Leaping Tiger White Shop shirt, which features the retro Triumph tiger logo on the front and the Baxter shop logo on the back. Other shirts are available featuring BSA, Norton and more. Price: $10 each. More info: www.baxtercycle.com
3. Get them while they last! There are only 100 or so of our classy black Motorcycle Classics T-shirts left in the warehouse, so if you don’t own one already, order one now! They feature our Motorcycle Classics logo writ large across the chest on the front and the “Don’t Hide It, Ride It” logo on the back. Price: $14.95. More info: www.MotorcycleClassics.com/Shopping
4. Ever since the release of our last T-shirt (see No. 1) we’ve had requests for more designs featuring classic motorcycles. Now available in both long- and short-sleeve T’s, we’ve got four new designs that feature the Moto Guzzi LeMans, BMW R90S, Kawasaki Z1-R and a Colorado Norton Works custom Norton Commando. Price: $14.95 (short sleeve), $16.95 (long sleeve). More info: www.MotorcycleClassics.com/Shopping
5. Yes, that’s a nun. Smoking a cigarette. She’s also wearing engineer boots and sitting on a café’d Montesa Impala. Those are the facts. Every time we see this shirt it makes us snicker, and that’s why it’s here. That is all. Price: $18. More info: www.aerostich.com