A look at the vintage motorcycles on display at the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa, Iowa.
1955 Harley-Davidson FL Panhead
The Harley-Davidson "look" was established once and for all in the mid-Fifties.The big twin 1200cc FL would be a permanent fixture in the Milwaukee lineup, with only minor variations and changes over the coming decades. New cast tank and front fender "badges" arrived for 1955, boasting a high degree of detail and a prominent "V" in the background.
This completely restored classic motorcycle is on loan tot he National Motorcycle Museum by John W. Parham, Anamosa, Iowa.