A new year brings a new round of shows, with familiar venues and at least one new one for Motorcycle Classics, the 2nd Annual Vintage Motorcycle Festival at New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville, N.J., July 11-13, 2014. It’s going to be another busy year as we get out and soak up the vintage scene, look for the Motorcycle Classics tent at:
• 5th Annual AHRMA Vintage Motorcycle Classic at Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis., June 6-8
• 23rd Annual Heart of America Motorcycle Enthusiasts Vintage Motorcycle Rally, Kansas City, Mo. Dates are pending.
• 2nd Annual Vintage Motorcycle Festival, Millville, N.J., July 11-13
• 2014 The Meet Vintage Motorcycle Festival, Tacoma, Wash., Aug. 22-23
• 9th Annual Bonneville Vintage GP, Tooele, Utah, Aug. 29-31
• 10th Annual Barber Vintage Festival, Oct. 10-12
Motorcycle Classics will award trophies in two categories across five classes at our shows at Road America, New Jersey Motorsports Park, Miller Motorsports Park (Bonneville Vintage GP) and Barber. It’s still early and we don’t have all the details settled, so check Motorcycle Classic's event page regularly for updated information on these shows as it develops.
And don’t forget to check out the Benelli Vintage Tour, your chance to ride incredible roads and experience the rich history of Italy with Motorcycle Classics editor Richard Backus and former Lotus Tours operator Burt Richmond. MC