1960 Pannonia 250 with Sidecar
The 1960 Pannonia TLF Deluxe 250 motorcycle was made in Hungary from 1951 to the 1970s. Also made by the Czepel works, the Pannonia motorcycles shared a similarity with Jawa designs. The Pannonia 250 was a 247cc 2-stroke built with either one or two cylinders. It was exported to several European countries. This example has been fully restored and matched with a rare aluminum Duna sidecar. It is on loan to the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa, Iowa.