- Recommended Products
- Archives & Collector Editions
- Clearance Sale
- Gearhead Gathering
Motorcycle Classics continues to celebrate the 1970s with an exciting second volume of Street Bikes of ’70s. Many great and classic motorcycles were designed and built in the ’70s, and Motorcycle Classics has put together another 96-page special edition featuring articles that explore the decade and what it brought to the motorcycle world. The Honda CB550K, Ducati 750 Sport, Yamaha RD400, and many others are all covered in this glossy-page, full-color guide. Whether you’re just discovering these bikes or have been riding them since they first came on the market, you’re sure to enjoy this special edition.
Articles in this volume include:
• 1975 Norton Commando Mark III – The Commando has always been more than the sum of its parts.
• Turbo Power: Kawasaki Z1R-TC – The first of many turbo motorcycles, the Z1R-TC was fitted with an American Turbo-Pak compressor and ancillaries.
• 1975 MV Agusta 750S America – Mark Cummings appreciates everything about motorcycles, but it was the sound of an MV Agusta 750S America that sent a chill down his spine.
• 1979 Yamaha XS750F – Honda was selling every CB750 Four it could make, and Yamaha desperately needed a hit in the 750cc category.
Item Number: 9840