- Recommended Products
- Archives & Collector Editions
- Clearance Sale
- Gearhead Gathering
Motorcycle Classics dedicates this Special Collector Edition to the remarkable street bikes of the 1950s. Numerous classic motorcycles were designed and built in the ’50s, and Motorcycle Classics has put together a 96-page special edition featuring articles that explore the decade and what it brought to the motorcycle world. The Harley-Davidson KHK, Honda JC58 Benly, Devil Lusso Extra, and many others are all covered in this glossy-page, full-color guide. Whether you’re just discovering these bikes or have been riding them since they first came on the market, you’re sure to enjoy this special edition.
Articles in this guide include:
• Unapproachable: 1957 Norton Model 30 – Joe Block’s rare 1957 Model 30 is one of just 70 built that year, but that doesn’t stop him from riding it.
• Big Sid’s 1950 Series B Vincent Meteor – A towering man, Sidney Biberman left a monumental legacy as a Vincent aficionado, tuner, and lover of speed.
• Dad’s 1958 BMW R50 – Shortly after the death of Richard Costello, his son Bill found a note attached to his father’s R50 in the garage. Since then, Bill has devotedly restored his dad’s BMW.
• Speed Twin: Ed Turner’s Triumphant Twin – Emulated by everyone, Triumph sold a parallel twin first.
Item Number: 9841