- Recommended Products
- Archives & Collector Editions
- Clearance Sale
- Gearhead Gathering
Expert motorcyclist and author Ken Condon knows there’s a right way to hit the road and track when you’re behind the handlebars. In Motorcycling the Right Way, he lays out a basic riding course for motorcyclists who are smart enough to acknowledge that “you don’t know what you don’t know.” In setting forth the keys to riding safely and well, Condon’s method capitalizes on reducing risks and potential crashes and increasing the rider’s ever-improving skills and situational awareness. Filled with readable, useful advice and anecdotes from the road, Motorcycling the Right Way will be welcomed by beginners and returning riders, as well as experienced riders who are interested in learning more on the journey.
Motorcycling the Right Way will help riders:
• Add new tools to their s bag, such as: multitasking, sensory intelligence, self-awareness and situational awareness, risk smarts, visibility, and attitude adjustment
• Improve their ability to perceive danger, size up risks, and mentally prepare for the road
• Gain expert advice on handling the bike, cornering, traction, braking, and turning
• Learn the right way to avoid hazards and deal with perilous obstacles and road conditions
• And more!
Item Number: 9359