Adaptiv Technologies Motorcycle Accessory Mount
Adapativ Technologies announces the launch of seven new varieties of the AdaptivMount motorcycle accessory mount. The seven new mounts are:
– AdaptivMount Horizontal Control Mount, compatible with motorcycles with 5mm vertical pinch bolts 30mm apart on either brake or clutch assembly, which covers most BMW motorcycles.
– AdaptivMount Mirror Hole Mount, compatible with motorcycles with an available 8mm diameter hole intended for mirror, which covers some European and Japanese motorcycles, including BMWs and Ducatis.
– AdaptivMount Chrome Handlebar Mount, compatible with motorcycles using standard handlebar with diameter up to 1-1/4 inches.
– AdaptivMount Reservoir Mount, compatible with most motorcycles with rectangular brake reservoir covers.
– AdaptivMount Stabilizer Mount Type G, compatible with GPR stabilizers.
– AdaptivMount Stabilizer Mount Type S, compatible with Scotts stabilizers.
– AdaptivMount Sportbike Mount Type D, compatible with most Ducatis.
Adaptiv Technologies is a designer and manufacturer of aftermarket motorcycle products. For more information, visit www.adaptivtech.com or call (866) 232-7848.
Kawasaki H2s Forever
A reader tells the story of his 1972 Kawasaki H2 which he has owned since 1978, which survived with all original factory paint.
All the Fun in Florida
Discussing the AHRMA Classic Motofest heading back to the Daytona International Speedway for the first time since 2015.
Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow: 1978-1981 Yamaha SR500
A comparison of the Yamaha SR500 years 1978 to 1981 and the Royal Enfield Bullet 500 and the 1982-83 Honda FT500 Ascot.