Motorbikes at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix and the West Pennsylvania Moto Guzzi Owners Club are pleased to announce that the Ohio Valley BSA Club will be co-hosting our MotorBikes event this year, and they will be featuring the beautiful BSA Motorcycles of Britain.
In keeping with the spirit of the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, all classic, vintage, antique and historic racing motorbikes are invited to participate in the PVGP 2014 International Show at Schenley Park, Pittsburgh, Pa.
So whether you’re a fan of the Brits, Bavarians, Italians or the good ol’ Americans you’ll be stoked to join your two-wheel brethren at Motorbikes at the 2014 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.
- Exclusive motorcycle entrance to the park
- Parking in the motorcycle paddock and picnic grounds
- Access to the Motorbikes at the PVGP hospitality tent
- Entry into the People’s Choice bike show
- Complimentary kickstand plate
If you, or your club is interested in participating or volunteering to be part of the team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.