1926 Paragon-Villiers 2-Stroke Engine Assembled in Vancouver

Typically used for commuting, Terry's 1926 Paragon-Villiers may well be the only survivor from one of motorcycle history's darker and dustier corners.

article image
by Robert Smith

Engine: 147cc piston-port 2-stroke single, 55mm x 62mm bore and stroke, 3.2hp @ 3,500rpm, Petroil mix 16:1

  • Top speed: 30mph (approx.)
  • Carburetion: Villiers carburetor
  • Transmission: Chain primary, dry clutch, 2-speed Albion gearbox, handshift, chain final drive
Motorcycle Classics Magazine
Motorcycle Classics Magazine
Motorcycle Classics Magazine Featuring the most brilliant, unusual and popular motorcycles ever made!