Antique Motorcycle Club of America at Hershey
The Antique Motorcycle Club of America (AMCA) is partnering with the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum, and they’re kicking off the new alliance with a special exhibit, Motorcycles: 1884-1973, at the AACA Museum in Hershey, Pa., starting Sunday, June 8.
The antique motorcycle exhibits will be located within the Antique Auto Museum at Hershey. Initially, 30-40 rare motorcycles will be on exhibit. The majority of the bikes and artifacts will be displayed in the new AMCA Gallery. However, don’t miss the chance to see period-correct motorcycles intermingled with over 100 historic automobiles in the timeline exhibit that spans eight decades.
Other museum highlights include:
• The largest collection of historic buses under one roof in the country
• Recreated turn of the century machine shop and 1940s gas station
• The Lakeland bus from the movie Forrest Gump
• 1950’s Drive-In theater scene (new for 2008)
• Cars from the 1930s to 1950s used in the movie The Good Shepherd
• Changing special exhibits. For summer 2008 – The Rise and Fall of the Tail Fin in American Automotive Design
• Interactive photo area with cars you can sit in and motorcycles you can pose on
The AMCA is actively seeking loaned or donated motorcycles for future exhibitions in the AMCA Gallery within the Antique Auto Museum at Hershey.
Please contact AMCA acting business development manger Geoff Ringlé (email@example.com) or AMCA president Rocky Halter ( RHa4280280@aol.com). For information on joining the Antique Motorcycle Club of America please visit
www.antiquemotorcycle.org or call Marilyn Hostetler at (952) 472-2622.
For directions or more information about the AACA museum, call (717) 566-7100 or visit www.aacamuseum.org
Texas Two-Steppin’ in the Hill Country
Check out one person’s visit to the Texas Vintage Motorcycle Fandango and look at all the nifty motorcycles on display.
Antique Motorcycle’s Winter Road Run
The Antique Motorcycle Club of America has been around for 63 years, making it something of an antique itself.
AMCA Santa Fe Trail Chapter 2014 Vintage Motorcycle Show
Antique Motorcycle Club of America (AMCA) to host its 5th Annual Mid-Winter Vintage Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet.